- Through proper training keep dogs in their homes and out of shelters
- Educate humans on why dogs behave as they do and how we can readjust their environment to inspire desired behaviors.
- Help canines live harmoniously in the human world and experience enriching relationships with their people.
- Promote safety between children and dogs
- Educate the public about the puppy mill/pet store relationship and encourage adoption, not purchase.
- Work toward making positive reinforcement the standard training modality.